- About 100 gms Quorn pieces or cut-up Quorn fillets.
- One onion (chopped), 2 cloves garlic (chopped), cup celery (chopped).
- Half small tin pineapple bits (juice drained and fruit set aside)
- Vinegar (10 mls for every 20mls of pineapple juice)
- Cornflour and water (optional)
- Capful of vegetable oil for frying
- Fry vegetables gently in the oil until soft.
- Mix vinegar and pineapple juice and add to vegetables with the least amount of water to cover ingredients.
- When this is cooked, add the Quorn and pineapple fruit bits and contiue cooking till the Quorn's piping hot and the fruit's heated through. Taste and season. If too sour, add more juice - too sweet, add vinegar.
- Serve with rice.