- 1 x Baked Beans Can
- 4-5 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
- Oregano Sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper
- Cajun (for extra spice)
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Heat frying pan with oil (Heat setting on high)
- Add cumin seeds to heated oil for approx 2 minutes (till fragrant) careful not to burn spice
- Add baked beans into pan and stir till heated.
- Once baked beans start to bubble spread it evenly on the pan and reduce heat ( 3 o clock of heat dial)
- Break eggs onto beans evenly around the pan as whole.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper to taste and generous amount of oregano to cover egg white/yolk. Cajun can be dashed for a heat platter.
- Cover pan with lid under low heat allowing eggs to cook well.
- Check to see if eggs are cooked (look at yolk if its covered with a white film layering).
- Turn of heat when egg yolk is cooked as desired (runny yolks leave for a shorter time and for well cooked leave for at least 8-10 mins depending on stove top)
- Enjoy with a nice cuppa and toast.