- 1 Package of Deep Fried Tofu (9 Cubes), cut into 4 pieces each
- 1/3 Package of Veggie Chik'n Strips, diced
- 2 Onions, diced
- 2 Bell Peppers, diced
- 3/4C Frozen Peas & Carrots
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 2/3C Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/2C Pineapple Juice
- 1/2C Low Carb Ketchup
- 1tsp Soy Sauce
- Add First 4 ingredients to a non stick frying pan, spray with non-stick spray. Cook on Medium-High heat until golden brown for about ten minutes.
- Add pineapple tidbits & tomato. Cook for another five minutes. In the meantime, mix the pineapple juice, ketchup, and soy sauce, set aside.
- Add the sauce to the pan, along with the frozen peas and carrots. Lower heat to Medium, and simmer for another five minutes until the sauce thickens slightly and the peas & carrots are heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.