- 1 x large double cream
- 1 x tin of condensed milk
- 3 x lemons
- 1/2 packet of digestive biscuits
- 3 0z of butter
- Crush the biscuits into a bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir the crushed biscuits & butter together, line with a cake tin and & put in the fridge to chill.
- Grate the skins off the lemons and put into a bowl.
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze out the juice into a separate bowl
- Put cream and condensed milk into a large bowl and whisk until firm.
- Mix in the lemon juice and 3/4 of the lime grating.
- Cover the biscuit base with mixture and sprinkle the remaining lemon grating on top.