- 3 eggs
- 1 small chicken breast
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1/2 an onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Small handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- A pinch of chili powder (optional)
- Fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper
- While heating a tbsp of olive on a high heat in a frying pan, finely chop the onion and pepper and cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Fry the onions and peppers for a minute then add the chicken pieces. Fry for 5 - 6 minutes until cooked through. Add the cumin and then the chili powder (depending on if you want it hot or not). Set aside the chicken mixture on a paper towel to drain.
- Heat the second tbsp of oil in the same pan while you whisk the 3 eggs in a bowl. Season the eggs with salt and paper and then cook for a couple of minutes until lightly brown underneath but just under cooked on the top.
- Take off the heat and put the chicken mixture onto half of the omelets and top with the grated cheddar and a small squirt of BBQ sauce (Not too much or it will overpower the cumin).
- Fold over and top the omelets and serve topped with the fresh coriander, salsa and sour cream.